B16 CE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAC SOFTWARE(Norton Antivirus 11.0)

Go down

MAC SOFTWARE(Norton Antivirus 11.0) Empty MAC SOFTWARE(Norton Antivirus 11.0)

Post  Fantasy Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:40 am

MAC SOFTWARE(Norton Antivirus 11.0) 68511160tx4
MAC SOFTWARE(Norton Antivirus 11.0) 67460761gw5

Code:
Code:

http://stuffedmac.forumup.ru/
dont believe all the fuss, i have had norton on my G5 for a year now and have had no problems with it… i use Virtual PC and norton has got rid of tons of pest for me, and i am sure that now the intel mac has come along that there will be plenty reason for you to have this installed. Also it takes virtually no resources to run…(get an app like ‘peek-a-boo’ nd see for your self (or use the activity monitor in -utilitys-) Most importantly of all trust no-one but yourself.
(I upgraded from norton 10 to norton 11 without a hitch by the way on a -PPC G5 2.3-

Download:

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/76106984/ntn11.sitx

—————————————————-
WHAT’S NEW AND CHANGED IN NORTON ANTIVIRUS 11 FOR MAC

• Compatible with Mac OS X 10.4.10 or higher, including OS X 10.5 (Leopard).

• Universal application optimized for PowerPC- and Intel-based Mac computers.

• Includes Vulnerability Protection to prevent identity thieves from exploiting newly discovered application and OS vulnerabilities.

• Redesigned user interface with at-a-glance product and protection status.

• Redesigned Symantec Security Dashboard widget includes ThreatCon level and list of latest threats.

• Ability to “snooze” scheduled virus scans to happen at a later time.

• Integrated event scheduling and automatic LiveUpdate.

—————————————————-
COMPATIBILITY AND FUNCTIONALITY NOTES

• If you have Norton products installed on your Mac, such as Norton Confidential for Mac, perform a LiveUpdate of those products before installing Norton AntiVirus 11 for Mac. You should also perform a LiveUpdate when prompted to do so during the installation of Norton AntiVirus 11 for Mac. This ensures that Norton AntiVirus has the latest product and protection updates.
• Scanning a folder containing a lot of files may take several seconds to start. The reason is because the scanner is counting how many files are included in the scan. Scanning an entire volume does not typically have this delay, because the scanner can often obtain this count directly from the volume data.
• If Norton AntiVirus finds an infected file on your computer, one of the alerts that it may display is, “Infected files were found and could not be repaired. The files may be in Quarantine.” The notification that follows the alert may say, “No viruses were repaired.” This does not necessarily mean that no infected files were found. As the alert indicated, the infected file may be in Quarantine, because it is not repairable with current virus definitions.
Fantasy
Fantasy
lvl 10
lvl 10

http://b16ce.14.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down